We base our training programs on Cultural Intelligence, which provides an evidence-based framework for delving into the deeper layers of culture. It is a method, a framework and a process. It is research-based, tried & tested, and works immediately as you step out of the training room. You will be offered easy-to-understand models that provide practical, real-life assistance to professionals when culture matters in business and community relations.
We provide cultural training programs in a variety of areas across multicultural Australia, ranging from short modules to several days. Most clients chose to run half-day and full day training programs, often across an organisation or a function, which allows staff to share a language to discuss and resolve cultural dilemmas. Training programs are always tailormade to your organisation and requirements. We are happy to provide generic overviews of Cultural Intelligence workshops in:
- Community Services (child care, HACCs services, aged care, and more)
- Education (teachers, students, administrators, learning support teams)
- Customer Service (from front desk to internal support)
- Leading across cultures (for directors and managers, high potentials and informal leaders)
- Volunteering across cultures
- Cross-Cultural Teamwork
- Cultural Mentors – our train-the trainer program
Or let us know how we can help you by contacting Charlotta Oberg on 0406-318 757 or e-mailing us here.